Our client was a software development organisation, who had never had to provide end-user support before. Our challenge was to establish a support function for our client, who, due to the success of the software needed to establish an IT support model to deal with end-user support calls.
How we helped
We worked with the organisation’s leadership team to produce a current and future organisational design including:
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Matrix of responsibility linked to new process
- Organisational operational hours matrix. This covered initial and established timeframes
- 24×5 and 24×7 support models
- Full support Governance model including definitions
- Priority matrix schema
- Priority definitions
- Minimum viable product processes
- Toolset schema
Having successfully completed this phase, it has enabled our client to commence with a support function to support several of their clients with a new insurance fraud monitoring software package.
We have subsequently been retained by the client to undertake the next phase which will be to take our completed design and implement it into the organisation.
To find out how we help organisations like yours design and build highly effective operating models, read our ultimate guide to Design + Build